Thursday, July 29, 2010

**INTERVIEW with Author W.G. GRIFFITHS**

It is with Great Pleasure and an honor to Interview Author W.G. Griffiths, an award winning thriller writer of seven books.


wggriffiths.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/W-G-Griffiths/110141859023706?ref=ts

http://twitter.com/WGGriffiths

http://www.Amazon.com

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/






~~~AUTHOR INTERVIEW~~~

Geri:     What inspires you the most to write?

W.G. Griffiths:    That's like asking me what inspires me to eat and breathe. Writing is how I get the stories
                          out of  my mind. If I don't write, it becomes like rush hour on the Long Island Expressway.







Geri:               Who is your favorite author?

W.G. Griffiths:       Probably Crichton








Geri:                   Do you have current work in progress?

W.G. Griffiths:        Yes! I'm currently doing the authorized bio of hall of fame jockey, Angel Cordero Jr.
                               What an amazing life of winning through adversity.









Geri:                      Did you enjoy reading as a child?

W.G. Griffiths:        Yes, but selectively. There was nothing I loved more than comics for their imagination,
                               and pace. I was too bouncing off the walls to read anything that wasn't fantastic.
                               Huckleberry Finn was fantastic.








Geri:                      If you were to write in a different genre, what would it be?

W.G. Griffiths:         As it is, I have written:  Mystery, Supernatural, Action, Adventure, Young Adult,
                               Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Non-fiction Drama, Tragedy, and working
                               on a bio. So, I guess whatever story excites me is the one I want to write.








Geri:                      Thank you very much for your time. I wish you much success in your journey of
                              writing.

W.G. Griffiths:         You're welcome.

No comments: