Wednesday, February 27, 2013

**INTERVIEW with Midnight**Author of ADDICTED 2 THUGGIN


It is with honor and great pleasure to Interview Midnight, author of 'Addicted To Thuggin.' Thank you kindly for today's interview, and I wish you much success.

'Addicted To Thuggin'~~Urban Fiction/Street Lit

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A5Q7SOA (Kindle)

http://www.authorgeriahearnsbookreviews.blogspot.com


~~~Author Interview~~~

What inspires you to write?
The financial benefits. Times are tough, and writing now inspires me to fulfill my passion.


Do you plan on writing a book every year?
   Yes. I plan on writing several.


Describe your perfect writing atmosphere?
I enjoy writing in silence. I can focus more in a quiet place.


Did you enjoy reading as a child?
 During childhood, I disliked it, becoming my worst subject. But, now I love to read, and it has become my passion. I am now an avid reader.


How important is a book cover?
Book covers are very important. People have said,'don't judge a book by its cover.' But, many do. If the cover isn't attractive, you can possibly lose a potential customer.


Do you have current work in progress?
Yes. I'm currently working hard on the sequel to 'Addicted 2 Thuggin' and several other novels.


In your opinion, what is success?
To meet the goals one has strived for.


                                                           

No comments: