Sunday, January 25, 2009

INTERVIEW #2 with Author Dominique L. Watson

It is with Great Pleasure to bring to Today's Interview Multipublished Author, Dominique L. Watson. Author Of: HOW TO KEEP GOD IN YOUR LIFE ****REVIEW Author Of: INSPIRE ME YOUNG New Release: THE TENSION RELIEVER Volume 1 Genre: Spiritual, Motivation, Religion, Inspiration www.dominiquewatson.webs.com www.myspace.com/mrs_creative_diva www.fromawriterspov.webs.com www.ladiesofchristproverbs31.webs.com Dominique is a writer, published author, and business owner. She began writing poetry, and short stories at a young age. Her work is published on the internet, focused on spiritual advice, and inspiration. She owns an online magazine for writers, and her own mininistry. She is currently working on her Associates Degree in Psychology, and expanding her magazine on the internet. INTERVIEW Geri: Is writing a passion, stress reliever, or both? Dominique: I love to write, and writing helps me to relieve stress. Geri: Do you write everyday? Dominique: Yes, I try to! I try to write poems everyday, it's my daily release. Geri: How many book-signings have you been to? Dominique: I've only been to one book-signing, and it was a great experience. Geri: How do you promote your book? Dominique: I promote my books through my websites, through different networks that I am a part of. I send different items through the mail. I'm looking to do more book-signings, and interviews. Geri: Have you written books in different genres? Dominique: I've written Christian Fiction Books. That's about as far out of my genre that I've written. Geri: Do you plan on writing a book every year? Dominique: Actually, I have! I plan to publish a book every year, maybe two books a year. Geri: What has inspired you the most to write? Dominique: My life experiences, people around me, my loved ones, and stress. When I'm stressed, I just pick up a pen and start writing. Geri: What factors place you in the comfort zone while writing? Dominique: Peace, and quiet! I like to write at night on my bed. If I'm working on a manuscript, I like to write in peace and quiet when I'm alone. Geri: Have you written a series, or a sequel for one title? Dominique: Yes, I have written a series. It's a book that I plan to publish in the next two, or three years. The Title is INSPIRATIONAL GROWTH 5 in 1 Series. You can find out more about this on my website at: www.dominiquewatson.webs.com. I've also written a sequel to my fourth book to be released in the Fall of 2009. The title is "TOO MUCH UNTOLD." The sequel is titled "TOO MUCH UNTOLD" Between Coasts, and you can find out about this book on my website as well. Geri: After having one book published, do you now find it easier to write? Dominique: It's always been easy for me to write. I simply let my feelings go. Now, if I have writer's block, I back away from the writing, and do something else. But, writing has always come easy for me. I love to inspire others, and I know that is my calling. No-matter what my books do, or how much money I make, writing is personal for me, and it's something I'll always hold onto. Geri: Thank you very much for Today's Interview. It's been delightful, and enjoyable! Dominique: Your Welcome! Geri:

No comments: