Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*INTERVIEW with Author Stacy Deanne Reed**

It is an Honor and with Great Pleasure to Interview Author Stacy-Deanne.


Stacy has written over fifteen books, and three have been published.



Author of:    "Divas Of The New Millennium"
                       2005- Amber Communications Group, INC.



Author of:       "Everlasting"
                          2007-Simon and Schuster



Author of:          "Melody"
                           2008-Simon and Schuster




http://www.amazon.com/

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/







~~~AUTHOR INTERVIEW~~~


Geri:       What inspires you the most to write?

Stacy:        To be honest, it just makes me happy. I enjoy how I feel when I write, and it's part of
                   me. I think it was my purpose, and what I was supposed to do.








Geri:        Who is your favorite author?

Stacy:       Too many to name, but I favor the classics: Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert
                  Louis Stevenson, Charles Dickens. The list goes on-and-on, but these are some of my
                  favorites.









Geri:        If you were to write in a different genre, what would it be?

Stacy:       Really, I haven't thought about it. I write crimes and mysteries, along with interracial
                  romance, because these are my favorite genres. I guess I'd try something like
                  historical fiction. I also like historical romances.










Geri:       Do you have current work in progress?

Stacy:      I have a lot in the works. My next novel, "GIVING UP THE GHOST" comes out in
                 2011. It's my fourth release, and first installment of my mystery-crime series. I've
                 already finished three other books in the series. Besides that, I've finished three
                 other unrelated novels, so I've been doing a lot.










Geri:       Thank you kindly for your time. I wish you much success in your journey of writing.

Stacy:      You're welcome.





No comments: