Sunday, August 23, 2009

**INTERVIEW with Author ANDREW PARKER** Author of "PROPHECY OF POWER"

It is an honor to Interview author Andrew Parker today.
Author of: "PROPHECY OF POWER"
Genre: Religious Thriller
INTERVIEW
Geri: Has a special person in your life inspired you to write?
Andy: No, just something I've always wanted to do, and now hopefully
I will have a chance to get better-and-better.
Geri: How many books have you written?
Andy: This is my first novel, and I've already completed THE DOOMSDAY
PREACHERS, which is being edited at the moment.
Geri: Did you have favorite books as a child?
Andy: As a young child, my favourite book was Mr. Fox. As I got older,
I got into James Herbert Books.
Geri: Who is your favorite author?
Andy: My favourite author, close between Michael Connelly, and John
Grisham.
Geri: Do you have any current work in progress?
Andy: Yes, I've just started a serial killer with a twist, based on real life
murders that were never solved.
Geri: When did you first realize that you wanted to be a writer?
Andy: Probably about ten years ago, but with work and marriage, etc., I
retired and then was divorced. Now, I have plenty of time.
Geri: If you were to write in a different genre, what would it be?
Andy: Tough question, history I think.
Geri: How did you feel the first time you were published?
Andy: Fantastic, but nervous, because you never know how people
will react to it, or what reviews you will receive.
Geri: Are your characters from real life?
Andy: No, all are fiction.
Geri: Have you ever experienced writer's block?
Andy: Not really, because I know where the story is going. Maybe,
sometimes, I may get stuck on a description of character.
Geri: Thank you very much for your time, and I wish you very much
success in your writing endeavors.
Andy: You're welcome!

No comments: