Tuesday, December 27, 2011

**INTERVIEW with Author HANNA DE JAGER**

It is with great pleasure and an honor to Interview Author Hanna de Jager today. Thank you Hanna. I wish you much Success.


Author of "LIGHTWORKERS SAGA"


Genre: Mystery/Suspense/Thriller


http://www.amazon.com
http://www.barnesandnoble.com
http://www.publishamerica.net/product37461.html


~~Hanna is a spiritual speaker and since the first fledgling steps that propelled her on her journey, she has altered her attitude towards life, love, and the pursuit of happiness.




~~~Author Interview~~~


What inspires you to write?


I have always wanted to write a book. I used to think that I would leave it until I was retired, but then one day, two years ago, I decided not to wait any longer and took the bull by the horns. That's when the story for 'LIGHTWORKERS SAGA' came to me in a dream.




Did you enjoy reading as a child?


Oh yes! I read a lot. I was always lost in a book.      




If you were to write in a different genre, what would it be?


I do write in a different genre. My second book 'DRAWING DOWN A DREAM' is currently in production, and it is a self help guide to manifesting and surviving change.




How important is a book cover?


I say very important, but my publisher has complete control of the cover art.




Do you have current work in progress?


Yes, I have one in production, and at the moment, I'm working on a sequel to 'LIGHTWORKERS SAGA.'
                                                                                 



No comments: