Tuesday, December 11, 2012

**INTERVIEW #2 with Author CINDY DAVIS**



It is with Great Pleasure and an honor to welcome back Author Cindy Davis. Cindy is also an editor, and has edited over 150 books. She is the author of 5 novels, and 3 non-fiction books. Be sure to check out her new release, A Page From The Past, and watch for her sequel to the Angie Deacon novel, 'Play with Fire.'
Thank you Cindy for today's Interview. I wish you much Success!

    http://www.amazon.com
    http://www.lldreamspell.com
    http://www.cdavisnh.com
      http://www.fiction-doctor.com

"A LITTLE MURDER" ~~Mystery


~~~Author Interview #2~~~

What is your comfort zone for writing?
I used to be able to write anywhere, anytime. Whether it's age, or a response to my detailed plot twists, these days, I need quiet time. Of course, it could be because my recently retired husband has become my shadow.


Do you plan on writing a book every year?
I prefer not to, but one of my publishers has me on a nine month schedule for the mysteries. Otherwise, I write when the feeling grips me.

                                                      
Of all the books you've written, which one was the most enjoyable?
I think it was FINAL MASQUERADE, my first published novel. The story was loosely based on a woman, who lived near us at the time, so in a way, it was like putting her life on paper.


If you were to write in a different genre, what would it be?
I wouldn't write in a different genre. Smile. If there was one I preferred, I would do it. Seriously, I've worked in most genres. Besides the mysteries and women's fiction, I have a middle-reader adventure series, a young adult fantasy trilogy, several non-fiction books and an erotica series of short stories.

                                                               
In your opinion, what is success?
I think it's different for everyone, and I guess I'm easy to please. For me, it's a feeling I get inside at the completion of a project, or a positive book review.



      
       

                                           

No comments: