Tuesday, December 11, 2012

**INTERVIEW with Author AMY CROALL**

It is with Great pleasure and an honor to Interview author Amy Croall. Author of 'A Cure For The Condition.' Thank you for your time Amy, and I wish you much Success!

http://www.amazon.com
http://www.barnesandnoble.com
http://www.amycroall.com

'A Cure ForThe Condition'~~~Historical fiction/Romance


~~~Author Interview~~~

What inspires you to write?
Honestly, anything and almost everything. It could be watching someone drive down the freeway, and wondering what song they're listening to, or a mother and her son having dinner, and talking like they're best friends. Currently, I'm working on a YA novel, based on pieces of my life as a teenager. Of course, the paranormal aspect of death, rare souls, and alter-dimensional beings is embellished to a point.


Who is your favorite author?
This question is so difficult, because there is not just one author I admire. I could name a million, but those who have directly inspired me to write are: Rachel Vincent; Leigh Bridger; Dianna Wynne Jones; Judy Fitzwater; and William Peter Blatty. I guess it just depends on what I'm currently reading.


Did you enjoy reading as a child?
Very much so! By the age of three, I was already reading picture books.


How important is a book cover?
    A book cover is extraordinarily important. If I represent even a small portion of readers, a book cover is what draws me to pick it up off the shelf. The elevator pitch is the second most important as it is the second thing you see when you turn the book over, wanting to know what it's about. 


Do you have current work in progress?
I have several works in progress. Currently, I'm working on a Young Adult Paranormal series, with at least three books in the making. Also, I have a horror/thriller in the works, but it's on hiatus, until I finish the 'Death Series.'                            

No comments: