Sunday, August 30, 2009

**INTERVIEW with Author LISA PANKAU**

Author Of:
"Beyond Seduction: Loving Without Limits"
Genre: Self-Help/Relationships
INTERVIEW
Geri: Did a special person in your life inspire you
to write?
Lisa: My deceased husband was the inspiration
in my life for the book, but it was the
realization that so many people are
wasting their lives in relationships and
marriages that are unfulfilling for no "good"
reason. With some effort, couples can have
the "happily ever after" and experience
a love that goes beyond what we typically
know.
Geri: Who is your favorite author?
Lisa: I would have to say that John Randolph
is my favorite author.
Geri: What type of books do you enjoy writing?
Lisa: I enjoy writing about things that are real,
and that come from the soul, love on the
deepest levels, for example.
Geri: Describe how you felt the first time you
were published?
Lisa: When I realized what I had published, I
was in a dead heat, trying to "undo" what
I had just done. It was very exciting, but
also very unnerving to realize that I had
just published the "essence" of who I
truly am, and put it in circulation for the
world to read! The book details a very
personal and intimate part of who I truly
am, and the realization that I just shared
that, and made myself that vulnerable to
anyone reading my book was a bit
exasperating to say the least. I hope that
through my expressions of vulnerability,
and the reality of my writing, others will
open themselves to their partners in life,
and begin to experience love on deeper
and more profound levels.
Geri: Do you have goals set for your future in
your journey of writing?
Lisa: I greatly enjoy poetry, and am thinking
about some guides for newly-weds, or
those in pre-marital counseling. I have
discussed a book of poetry, but have not
made a final decision on that yet. I will
work on the other aspect of the guide this
year, and hopefully be ready for June
2010.
Geri: As a child, did you have favorite books?
Lisa: As a child, I was very studious, and
interested in human development. I
read my mother's psychology text books
for fun. I have always enjoyed human
nature, and learning, studying as much
as possible. I did not read much in the
way of fantasy of fiction, and still do not.
Geri: Do you have any current work in
progress?
Lisa: Yes, I am working on the guide book
for newly-weds now, and am
contemplating a class for married
couples, as well as a poetry book.
I have about fifteen poems already.
Geri: It has been a great pleasure, and an
honor to interview you today.
Thank you kindly!
Lisa: You're welcome!

No comments: