Sunday, January 10, 2010

**INTERVIEW with Author PEGGY SUE SKIPPER**

Author of: "THE ART OF CONSCIOUS EVOLUTION"
Subtitle: "Back To Basics Spirituality For The 21st Century"
Genre: Spiritual/Self Help
~~~AUTHOR INTERVIEW~~~
Geri: Has a special person in your life inspired you to write?
Peggy Sue: A number of my teachers growing up encouraged me to write, but
I didn't do much of it, outside what was required of me. As an adult,
I met my maternal grandmother's side of the family for the first
time, and discovered I had a whole family tree of authors and
ministers that were unknown to me before.
Geri: Did you have favorite books as a child?
Peggy Sue: Many, I have always been an avid reader, even as a child. 'The Nancy
Drew' series was one of my favorite. At age sixteen, I read 'Atlas
Shrugged' by Ayn Rand, and that book had a profound impact on me.
It seemed prophetic, and I made a decision that if it was I wanted to be one of
the ones that moved to.
Geri: Do you have any current work in progress?
Peggy Sue: I have a second book on Astrological love sign matches that came
out in July of 2009 at http://www.booksamillion.com/. That was a fun
project. Currently, I am working on an online newspaper titled,
'The New Era Times' with an amazing group of people.
Geri: How did you feel the first time you were published?
Peggy Sue: Ecstatic!
Geri: It was a great pleasure to interview you. I wish you very much
success. Thank you for your time.
Peggy Sue: You're welcome.

No comments: