Saturday, May 8, 2010

**INTERVIEW #2 with Author GAYLE NOBEL**

It is an honor, and with great pleasure to Welcome Back and Interview Author Gayle Nobel.



Coauthor of:    "IT'S ALL ABOUT ATTITUDE: Loving and Living Well with Autism"
                                          5 Star REVIEW**


Author of:        "BREATHE"



Subtitle:             "52 Oxygen-Rich Tools for Loving and Living Well with Autism"



Genre:                 Special Needs/Inspirational/Self-help





http://www.autismwithattitude.com/

http://www.amazon.com/

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/






~~~AUTHOR INTERVIEW #2~~~


Geri:           As a reader, what is your favorite genre?

Gayle:         Fiction with a message, meaning like Jodi Picoult. One of my favorites.









Geri:           What inspires you the most to write?

Gayle:         Watching 'real life.'  Noticing situations, my responses, and hearing and seeing the
                     message and story in those situations. I get really excited when I notice it for the first
                     time. Hiking also seems to inspire me. Sometimes I can write an entire story in my
                     head, while walking down the mountain. I've had a lot of inspiration pop up in yoga
                     classes when I can relate the yoga lesson to my life, lots of aha moments there. Also,
                     watching my son in music theraphy, from the observation room.










Geri:            Do you have any current work in progress?

Gayle:         Not now. BREATHE has just come out, and I am taking time to 'breathe.'











Geri:            What factors place you in the comfort zone while writing?

Gayle:           Allowing myself to let the ideas flow, without concern for how they come out at first.
                      Giving myself permission to say anything, or write 'junk.' Having my physical space
                      around the computer neat and organized, clutter-free.








Geri:               Is writing a passion, a stress-reliever, or both?

Gayle:             Writing, for me, is a passion. Occasionally, a stress reliever. It's such a beautiful
                         way to make a lasting difference in the world, and a magic way for being in the
                         present moment, where time seems to stand still and 'busy' mind stops.








Geri:                Thank you very much for today's interview. I wish very much success in your
                         writing journey.

Gayle:              You're welcome.

No comments: